Fire Split Case Pumps
PUMPSSPP has been manufacturing fire pumps for over 135 years with one of the widest range of approvals of any manufacturer in the world.
Experience gained from extreme environments such as off-shore oil & gas installations has led to the creation of the SPP FM/UL Thrustream range of fire pumps. The Thrustream range has been approved for fire protection by FM Global and Underwriter Laboratories.
SPP Thrustream FM/UL Approved Fire Pumps are available for duties ranging from 200 USgpm to 5000 USgpm and are suitable for electric or diesel drives. SPP Thrustream FM/UL Approved Fire Pumps are available with either inch or metric fittings.
Schools & Colleges
- Sprinkler Systems
- Hydrant Systems
- Deluge Systems
- Monitor Systems
- Water Curtains
Horizontal, electric motor or diesel engine driven
Discharge & Performance
- 3 in. to 12 in.
- Outputs up to 7,500 gpm
- Heads up to 871 ft.
- Axially split casing – rotating element can be removed without disturbing pipework
- Exceptional hydraulic efficiencies
- Double and single entry back to back impellers reduce end thrust, increase efficiency and bearing life
- Modular design for maximum interchangeability (multiple impeller selections)
- Cast iron bronze fitted as standard, stainless steel impellers available as options Double row thrust bearing
- Wide operating range and extended bearing life
- Reduced efficiency degradation
- Approved to FM and/or UL standards
- In compliance with NFPA 20